The F900 is designed to be safe and reliable rapid prototyping system. Access to areas of the system are potentially dangerous.
• Connect equipment to a grounded facility power source. Do not defeat or bypass the ground lead.
• Know the location of equipment branch circuit interrupters or circuit breakers and how to turn them on and off in case of emergency.
• Know the location of fire extinguishers and how to use them. Use only ABC type
extinguishers on electrical fires.
• Know local procedures for first aid and emergency assistance at the customer
• Use adequate lighting at the equipment.
• Maintain the recommended range of temperature and humidity in equipment
• Do not use this product in an environment containing volatile or flammable